LeapFrog Learning Game: Bubble Guppies Review
Splash onto the scene with Gil, Molly and the Bubble Guppies for a fun-filled learning adventure. There’s a spot for you on three field trips and the gang needs your help—soaking up science and social studies subjects while boosting listening comprehension skills is all in a day’s work. This innovative LeapFrog Explorer learning game features five curricular mini-games, three bonus games and three activities—every level of play is brimming with new discoveries. (Works with LeapPad & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer & LeapsterGS game systems, sold separately.)
Find all Leapfrog reviews
| ||Width: 1.77"|
Average Rating: Not yet rated
Online Price: $11.27
A discount of $13.72!
* Price is subject to change.
- Discover a watery world of learning and laughter on three field trips with the Bubble Guppies! Works With: LeapPad Jr., LeapPad Ultimate, LeapFrog Epic Academy Edition,
LeapFrog Epic, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2,
LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Dive into science and social studies as you go on swim-sensational field trips with Molly, Gil, Bubble Puppy and the whole classroom of Bubble Guppies! Help the Bubble Guppies clean up the Puppy Park: Sort recycling and trash, and match animals with their habitats and foods.
- Visit Big Bubble City to learn about the people and things you can see in a city, and help to make a fin-tastic fireworks celebration. Go to a dinosaur dig site with Gil. Collect bones and fossils to complete a skeleton, and then answer questions to identify, sort and match fossils.
- Children can be a part of the Bubble Guppies learning environment, discovering social studies and science topics while nurturing their natural curiosity and inquisitiveness.
- Along the way, Children build vocabulary and listening comprehension skills key to early reading as they learn about recycling, animal habitats, fossils and people and places in the community. Skills learned include environmental science, life science, and listening comprehension.
Discover city places and people, and collect items that belong in a city along the way.
Sort recycling and trash, and match animals with their favorite food and habitat.
Experience the excitement of visiting new places and meeting new people! Imagine all there is to learn when you dive into a new destination—the Bubble Guppies have new words and revelations to share with those who play along. Join Molly, Gil, Bubble Puppy and Mr. Grouper on three exciting field trips—to Bubble City to learn about recycling, to a Dinosaur Dig to pick up fossil facts, and to the Puppy Park to discover an animal habitat. Begin to categorize animals by species and pick up fun facts related to their diets and habitats. Learn about dinosaurs, their physical characteristics and recognize that fossils reveal secrets about ancient life forms. Finally, learn about the benefits of recycling and conserving resources. This game helps build listening comprehension skills and is appropriate for children ages 3-5 years.
The LeapFrog Difference
LeapFrog has created a learning/play environment that is developmentally appropriate for the target age group. Children ages 3-5 interact with screen-based games in ways all their own. Game functionality has been customized to include: preschooler-friendly landscape orientation and intuitive horizontal scrolling; generous “tap and touch’” hot spots to accommodate developing fine motor skills; visually compelling and distinct interactive elements; and the delivery of instantaneous feedback with any child-screen interaction. Recent studies have shown the benefits of integrating content area learning and literacy learning—Science and Social Studies topics provide natural contexts for building listening comprehension skills.
Innovative Learning Approach
Children can be a part of the Bubble Guppies learning environment, discovering social studies and science topics while nurturing their natural curiosity and inquisitiveness. Along the way, children build vocabulary and listening comprehension skills key to early reading as they learn about recycling, animal habitats, fossils and people and places in the community
What's In The Box?
Box includes the LeapFrog Explorer Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies game cartridge (compatible with LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablets, Leapster ExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systems—sold separately), Parent Guide & Instruction Book.
Take advantage of hundreds of game cartridges and downloads that keep kids challenged and inspired. LeapFrog’s library of educational entertainment content includes videos, music, learning games, Ultra eBooks and creative activities.