ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner Review
Gravity Maze is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award Winner in 2017, in the Specialty Category. It's a gravity powered maze game that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Gravity Maze is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Gravity Maze is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay.
Find all ThinkFun reviews
| ||Width: 3"|
Average Rating: Not yet rated
Online Price: $29.96
A discount of $.3!
* Price is subject to change.
This item qualifies for
Free Super Saver Shipping!
- What you get - Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up. It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner - Winner of several awards including the prestigious Toy of the Year Award in the Specialty Category, from the Toy Industry Association, along with a Parents Choice Gold Award, and more.